What to expect of your 1st session
- A first session starts by filling a Client Intake Form and reviewing the Agreement of Services.
- The session then continues with some “detective work,” destined to expose the contributing factors to the issue(s) you wish to work on.
- Then several rounds of tapping will help release the emotional knots underlying the issue at hand.
- Please be aware that depending on how many aspects there are, you might clear your issue in one session or it might take several. Long-term issues with many contributing components will need multiple sessions.
- During a session, it’s possible you might experience some tears or emotional upsets that will subside quickly with more tapping. I see it as my duty to protect my clients from intense emotions and I always tread very carefully. EFT is not about re-traumatizing oneself through vivid connection to painful memories – but if some unforeseen negative charge surfaces without warning, it will be quickly and effectively deactivated.
- If there are private details that you’d rather not share with me, I completely understand. I actually don’t need to know exactly what happened, as long as I know how you feel about it, I can help you release it.
- Right after a session, you might feel relaxed, energized, or on the other hand, sleepy. Until you know how your body responds, please allow some transition time before your next activity.
- After a session, drink plenty of water and get a lot of rest. That will help your body and mind integrate the results of the session.
How to make the most of your 1st session
- Fill in the Client Intake Form and the Agreement of Services in advance.
- Read this article.
- Fill in your own Self-Exploration Sheet.
- Familiarize yourself with the tapping points.
What to know before an EFT phone or Skype session
- Have a glass of water and tissues ready beforehand.
- For phone sessions, please do not use the speaker phone option. If holding the phone with one hand while tapping with the other is too uncomfortable, please purchase a headset.
- Payment is due on the day of the call through Paypal or check.
If you haven’t booked an appointment yet, click here.